Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Br Ba




Yeah Bitch!
Don't you just love it when the worlds of fiction and reality collide? I feel that's what happened when Anna Gunn rocked up at the SAGs with her awesome Breaking Bad clutch! How so *Bow down bitches* of her! 

Yes, he's pretending to check his reflection in her clutch while accepting his award!

And she rewarded him with a kiss! le sigh.


Of course that fabulous human known as Bryan Cranston had to get in on the fun! My little heart just dropped its ongoing preoccupation with Jared Leto there and then and sang! Yes, it did. Just take my word for it. My world doesn't revolve around Jared Leto you know.

Ugh.


Speaking of Jared and his heartbreaking ways... I'd rather he got it on with Emilia Clarke than Lupita because right now all that's giving me hope to hold on is that he's never been with an East African before so at least I have my exoticness going for me. Now if he hooks up with Lupita ... I can't even bear to think about it!

I mean. It just doesn't bear thinking about!

1 comment:

  1. all I care about is that Breaking Bad is sweeping all of the awards. i love how Brian Cranston never takes himself seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Feeric Studios. Powered by Blogger