Monday, August 12, 2013

TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2013

Obvi all the focus was on Glee this time round cause Cory is doing his angel duties and all. Lea was pretty in pink, Amber and Jenna looked great too, Naya...I dunno know, maybe she was still in mourning but wanted to seem age-appropriately dressed in a bralet? I can't even begin to deal.



Also, you have to give Rebel Wilson props for committing to theme and everything.



My best dressed of course was Nina Dobrev who can do no wrong where I'm concerned. 



My best dressed of course was Nina Dobrev who can do no wrong where I'm concerned.

Clearly this blogging frequently thing is harder than I thought so let's just go over to this fab photography blog right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios. Powered by Blogger