Friday, December 13, 2013

RITA ORA FOR MATERIAL GIRL


I don't know for sure but I'm going to assume this was before hair and makeup and that this isn't actually what Madonna and Lourdes rolled out for the photoshoot.


This is so cutesy and edgy all at once! Love the shoes!!


I dunno why I thought of Karla first thing! Must be the nonchalant cooler-than-you-can-ever-be pose





Abs galore. This, this right here, is why I think crop tops are a great thing! You can flash skin but still look very well put together and decent. Not to mention its been a great motivator towards my workouts. Also those pants, want!



Speaking of croptastic, my friend took these real quick after a sleepover and gossip session last weekend. Please bear with the OOT preening and posing, I was really feeling myself. Don't pretend you don't know how it is ;)








My dad bought me the crop top like 4 years ago when I was starting uni but i seldom wore it then. On the rare occasions I did, it was under this tank dress it had come with. So imagine my joy when I paired it with this stretchy skirt and the look came off seamlessly! I could have married the mirror there and then!

Changed the shoes from the black with gold highlights strappy heels to candy pink patent Jessica Simpsons that contrasted with my red wallet to break up the monochrome look!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios. Powered by Blogger