Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I ♡ T-SHIRT DRESSES: Part II






Today's post featuring the next two looks in the Tshirt Dress series will be short and sweet  because I have a million thing clammering for my attention before we break off for Easter Holidays! So let's just dive right in, shall we?


LOOK 3: BEACHY VIBES

The versatility of the Tshirt dress is such that it can be worn in place of that closet staple from which it derives its moniker i.e the Tshirt. Simply tuck it into a pair of shorts or jeans and voila! Here I paired it with acid wash distressed denim, flats and a wide brim hat for a sand and sun feel.




OUTFIT DETAILS
Hat: Mt.Zion || Dress: Ivory Plaza || Ripped Jeans: Gift || Shoes: Angel Plaza

LOOK 4: WORK FLOW
For those with a 9 to 5, you'll be happy to know simply throwing a blazer on, a belt to cinch that waist in and give you a polished look, and some serious pumps takes the Tshirt dress from lounging about the house to ready to sign some deals in a hot second!
I sometimes switch this particular look up by wearing a pencil skirt over the dress - which comes in handy if you work in an environment with hemline length policing...I should know, I once had my boss call me in for a special talk, I kid you not! But that's a story for another day :)











OUTFIT DETAILS
Blazer: Gift || Belt: Thrifted || Accesories: Gazaland|| Shoes: Ivory Plaza

Two more looks coming your way soon before we wrap up this series. Thanks for stopping by.
Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios. Powered by Blogger