Friday, May 24, 2013

Busy Saturday

What to wear when you're going to be all over the place all day? Flats and shorts, and long sleeved crop tops. Throw a cover up in there just in case our mercurial weather turns from sunny skies to thunder clouds while your miles from home.(as I will be.)
Don't you just hate it when in the middle of like a boring week when you've just about accepted your life is not as glamourous as you'd wish and have made piece with it, loads of plot just falls on to your laps? I'm talking every single second of your day taken up! Gaaah!
This weekend is one such. Have spent every day this week chained to my office desk and every night chained to the study desk helping my way ward nephew finish up his holiday work before the second term begins tomorrow!
and then when I'm looking forward to finally laze around to my heart's content people schedule their housewarmings, and BBQ parties, and Going-Away parties, and Kukyalas, and Fashion shows on that VERY SAME DAY!
Being the millennial with a hard case of FOMO that I am, you can bet I'm going to try and attend at least three of these and then proceed to hate everyone when monday comes round!
Till then, have a fab (hopefully-not-as-busy-as-mine) weekend.

*The outfit was planned on Polyvore. Figures crossed I remember to take a few pics for an OOTD post.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios. Powered by Blogger