Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm such a big big fan...

... of Fan Bingbing! My girl crushes are like my friends – I like them all for widely different reasons, some have a few things in common but never everything. Fan Bingbing I crush hard on purely for fashion reasons, having never watched any of her movies before (although that’s soon to be remedied now that she is in Iron Man 3 and X-Men: Days Of Future Past) but always floored by whatever she rocks up in on the red carpet. Now if this is the first you’re hearing of this sartorial prodigy, I suggest you pause right now, open a new tab and let Google give you a crash course in the epicness of her fashion!

She is so mind-blowing no singular post would ever do her justice! So let’s just focus on her Cannes red carpet looks in recent years.


See what I mean? *Pshw* Mind blowing!

She clearly has a favourite aesthetic though; intricate funky silken prints, detailed necklines, fitted bodices, flared bottoms, trains. Love, love, loooooove!

Chic to to the last detail!  
If she’s her own stylist I think Anne Hathaway needs to give her a call. If she has a team behind her, they should hold workshops for a few starlets’ stylists. The world would be eternally grateful, trust!
I know I don't have to tell you she's going to become a regular on this here little blog of mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios. Powered by Blogger